Saturday, December 17, 2011

2011 Family Christmas Photo Shoot

If you remember this post from last year, we had a hilarious time trying to get a good family picture.
2010 Christmas Card Photo Shoot

This year, I decided to go the easy way and go to Portrait Innovations. TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY and WAIT. Seriously, we had a pleasant experience there and didn't spend a fortune and I got tons of pictures and all my Christmas cards. The photographer's assistant did a WONDERFUL job of getting Troy to laugh. I wish I had gotten her name so I could write a letter to the company; she was awesome. The photographer did a good job getting the pictures fast too. If you haven't been to Portrait Innovations, I recommend it.

This is just a preview of the pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...