Sunday, December 4, 2011

Goodbye Fall!

I truly intended to take these pictures in October, but then when I went to look for big pumpkins the week of Halloween, there were none to be found. But I noticed that my sweet neighbors had big pumpkins on their front porch, so I asked her if I could have her pumpkin when she got ready to throw it away. So I intended to take these pictures in November...it's still fall and pumpkin season in November. Well, last weekend came and went and I didn't get to take the pictures. Finally, today I got a chance. They didn't come out as clear as I would have liked, but she is still a cutie.

So these are our goodbye fall pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...