
I can not believe that Kaylee is three months already. Where has the time gone? She is such a cute baby. She is very easy going and fits right into our schedule. She is still very much a cuddle bug and I love it.
She still sleeps in her cradle in our bedroom and still gets up once a night. Although I desparately look forward to the days when we'll sleep all night, I don't mind getting up with her because she is such a good nurser. She takes two bottles at daycare with 4.5 - 5 ounces each. I pump at work and although it's hard, I am keeping up with her.
She is still in a size 1 diaper and wears all 3 month clothing now. Some 0-3 month still fit, but barely.
She enjoys bath time and will look at herself in the mirror when I bathe her. Usually we bathe both kids at the same time, Brian bathes Troy in the big tub and I bathe Kaylee in the baby tub. I have been super mom a couple of times and have bathed both of them at the same time...bathing Troy first in the big tub and then letting him play while I bathe Kaylee in the baby tub.
She loves her bouncy seat and her swing. Big brother does make the bouncy seat bounce a little too much sometimes and it makes me nervous. Speaking of big brother, he loves his little sister. He is constantly watching out for her. If she cries, he immediately searches for her passy and brings it to her. When we leave to go somewhere if I get him first, he looks for Kaylee's car seat to make sure I'm getting it too.
Things I love about my baby this month:
I love her complexion, she has the smoothest, softest baby skin.
Have I mentioned I love little girl clothes?
I love her smiles, it's so fun to watch her "light up" when you talk to her.
Troy had to be a part of the "photo shoot" too.
No comments:
Post a Comment