Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

I rarely send out Christmas cards, but ever since we thought about having children, we knew we wanted to send them out then. I love getting photo cards, and my favorites are the ones that have the entire family on them so I can see how "the adults" look too. So my goal was to take a family picture of us. I had envisioned the card to have a big picture of all of us and a small picture of Troy.

It only took 8 tries to get a good picture of Troy.


However, to get a picture of three of us was hilarious. I tried, Brian tried, it was really funny. We tried inside and outside. Here are some of the "best ones."

The blurry one (which would have been ok if it wasn't blurry)


The "I'm not gonna look at the camera" one (there are really about 50 of these)


The "We're not together" one


The "I'm losing my patience" one (from Brian of course)


The "UGHHHHHHHH" one


The "Everyone PLEASE just look at the camera" one


The "I'm gonna hold him" one


The last one I took...all three of us were finally looking at the camera, but it's blurry. I gave up after this.


I did get this cute one of Troy and his daddy though.


Oh and if you've been looking in your mailbox for your Christmas card...well, I haven't mailed them yet.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! The picture of Troy is beautiful! And, just so you know, we aren't doing Christmas cards this year. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...