Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas night

We spent Christmas night with Brian's family. Brian and I got one of Brian's all time favorite gifts... a fourth of a cow. I love to tell people that we got a cow for Christmas...really, we got the meat from a cow from one of Brian's uncles. Brian's parents gave that to us for Christmas, and it is delicious meat!

One of Brian's moms traditions that I love is that you go around and open gifts according to age. The youngest go first. It's fun to watch the kids go one at a time to open their presents. Everyone also gets at least one pair of socks for Christmas and it is fun to watch the kids get excited over their socks.

The hit of the night was Troy's slide. He loved it! He also got a sit and spin. Kaylee got a lovie, a teapot set, and baby china.





I absolutely love this picture of all the cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...