We went to see my dad and Bobbie after we left Brian's parents house Christmas night. We got there around 10:30. The kids had slept the entire way so of course when we got there, Troy woke up. After about an hour of visiting, we tried to put him back to bed in the pack and play...and let me mention, we had two pack and plays for this trip. I really meant to take a picture of it, but I forgot. Anyway, Troy would not go back to sleep. I would hold him and he would go to sleep in my arms, but as soon as I put him in his bed, he would wake right up. Finally, I gave up and Brian tried. Same thing, Troy would wake up everytime we put him in his bed. Finally, Uncle John took over and held him in the bed. Troy collasped in his arms and they both fell asleep for a little while. John said he woke up about 12:30 and put Troy in his bed. Even though Kaylee woke up several times through the night, Troy did not even move until 6:00. Then, I put him in the bed with us and he slept almost another two hours.


This picture absolutely cracks me up. It's so funny to me because we are not a "country" family, but if you look at this picture, it totally looks like we are.

The hit at this party was a recorder that John got. Troy figured out how to play it and he marched around the room humming and playing it at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment