Troy got two dump trucks, a golf set, a tool set, playdough set, a sandbox, a table and four chairs, and a toy chest. We gave him a power wheels jeep. He can't quite figure out how to make it go, but he loved riding with his cousins. He has played with every single toy. It's been fun watching him play.
I made his cake and was pretty pleased how it turned out.
Party favors were construcion hats, a drinking jug, and a water gun. The water guns really looked like little drills so as the kids were walking around wearing their hats and holding their water guns, it looked like they were going to work somewhere.
Even though it rained, and we didn't get to do everything we wanted to do (let the kids play in the baby pool), it was still a great party. Fortunately, the rain did stop halfway through the party and we did get to go outside and play. I disappointed my nephew, Daniel, because I did not have a "craft" planned. Now I know, next year's party will have a craft!
Happy Birthday, Troy!

No comments:
Post a Comment