Thursday, June 28, 2012

FarmHouse Summer Party

We traveled to Atlanta last weekend to the annual FH summer family party at the Hucks.  We had a great time.  It's so fun to see how much all of the kids have grown over the months.  They had two baby pools, a jump house, and cornhole game for the kids to play with.  Brian and I played cornhole three times, and somehow he beat me ALL THREE GAMES.  I think he secretly practices somewhere.

Troy loved playing with all the kids and it's so fun for me to watch him interact with others.  He normally migrates to the older ones and follows what they do.


This picture absolutely cracks me up because it looks like they are chillin in a hot tub.



Cameron and Kaylee

Sunday, we went to visit my cousin and then went to eat lunch with them.  This is Owen and Troy.  I love how I said "say cheese" and they did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...