I have a friend who is a photographer (
His Hands Photographs) that posted on facebook earlier this week that she wanted a little girl that was sitting up to be a model to adverstise her lemonade stand mini-sessions she is going to do this summer. I immediately posted, "me, me!" Kaylee got to be a model, and I felt like I had won a prize! I think Brian laughed at me all week because I was so excited and was stressing to find a perfect dress for Kaylee.
Seriously, she and her husband are AMAZING photographers! Look how great these pictures are. You never know if a two year old will sit still, but she got great pictures of Troy too.
I love their wedding pictures and wish I was getting married again (to Brian of course) so that I could hire them to take my wedding pictures. You can get lost on their website looking at all the beautiful pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment