Thursday, June 28, 2012

Big Boy Bed = NO PACI!

For a while, Troy hasn't been completely addicted to a pacifier.  He used one at bedtime, naptime, car rides, and when he randomly found one.  However, a couple of weeks ago, we limited Troy's pacifier to his crib only.  He knew that in the morning, he had to leave it in his bed. Several times, he would take a couple of more sucks on it and then throw it in his bed.

I started telling him though when daddy changed his bed to a big boy bed (toddler bed), that would mean no more paci.  Well, Brian changed Troy's bed on Father's Day.  So, Troy went to bed that night without a paci.  It's been a whole week and a half, and he hasn't had his paci, so I think we are free and clear!  For a couple of mornings when he woke up, he asked for his "Ba", but I reminded him that he is a big boy and big boys don't have "Bas."   I'm so proud of him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...