Friday, June 22, 2012

Kaylee - 9 months

I absolutely love this stage.  Kaylee Jane is such a sweet baby.  I think I say that every month, but she really is a sweetheart.  She has started to crawl a little bit...I have seen her take three or four "steps".  She enjoys pulling up on furniture now and loves it when I hold her up.

She is very much a hip baby though.  I think she would be happy on my hip all day long.  She loves to see what everyone else is doing and if's somethings going on in another room that she isn't in, she gets upset.

She is still a good eater and I have enjoyed being home with her so that I don't have to pump anymore.  It is so much easier to just feed her.  She does great with her solid food too and even eats cheerios, crackers and pancakes now.  It's sad to me that she can eat pancakes. She has four teeth, two on the top and two on the bottom.  She will hold a sippy cup but she doesn't drink much from it.

She loves water and therefore loves bathtime and pool time.  Troy is a typical big brother...one minute he is hitting her on the head, the next minute, he is giving her sweet kisses.  She tolerates it all and loves watching him.

This month's photo session was really hard.  I couldn't get her to smile, she kept crawling/rolling away, and Troy kept trying to get in the picture.


Things that I love about my baby this month:

I love how she holds her hands up for me to pick her up when I get close.
I love her kisses and cuddles.
I love her little dimple on her left cheek. 







1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful and they are sweet toegether.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...