At 15 months, Kaylee is a very busy little girl. She is still a fantastic sleeper and a fantastic eater. She will eat whatever we're having for dinner, and I don't have to worry about whether she'll eat or not. Bedtime is still a breeze for her. 99% of the time she goes to bed and nap so easily. We just lay her in her bed and she'll fall asleep on her own.
She is babbling a good bit. She can say mommy, daddy, ball, thank you, bye bye and several other words. If you ask her for a kiss, she leans in for a kiss. When you tell her it is bathtime, she RUNS to the bathroom. She loves bathtime. Same thing with dinner time. If you tell her it's time to eat, she will run to her high chair.
She is also very sensative and gets her feelings hurt very easily. I tease her that she is up and down and all the time. One minute she is crying and one minute she is laughing....very girl like behavior.
Things I love about my baby this month:
I love her sweet face. She has the sweetest smile, beautiful eyes and gorgeous eyelashes.
I love that she is finally getting hair...now if I could just convince her to wear hairbows.
I love watching her play, especially watching her and Troy play together.


No comments:
Post a Comment