We sat Kaylee Jane in her high chair so she could watch us decorate the tree.
My tradition for the kids is to get them an ornament each year that represents what they did that year. I was so excited to find this little red cozy coupe for Troy. He has LOVED his big cozy coupe this year, so this was the perfect ornament. It's actually a little die cast car and I just put a piece of yarn through it to hang on the tree.
I got Kaylee a cupcake ornament and put her name on it to represent her first birthday party. Her party was pink and green cupcakes
We also put a tree in Troy's room too. Look at the ornaments. Every time I would hang an ornament up, Kaylee would take it down, so I finally just put them all at the top of the tree.


No comments:
Post a Comment