Christmas Eve was great. Dinner was great (our traditional ham and sides) and being with family was great. Of course my mom and brother spoiled us again. Troy and Kaylee got a picnic table for outside. I know they will love that this summer. Troy also got some books and an obnoxious lawn mower that is extremely too loud. He also got a baseball tee set. Kaylee got some books and a shopping cart and a little purple bear that you can personalize to sing songs to her. Brian got some jeans, a tool box, and a GPS that he asked for. I got some jewelry, gift cards to Hobby Lobby, ipad covers, and a groupon for house cleaning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kaylee's Recitals
Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day. She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals. Her recital was dance and ...
-
Troy got to participate in his first field day. He ran in the 50 yard dash, participated in the balloon toss, the sponge soak line, and ...
-
What a fun day we had at Six Flags! I was so excited to take the kids somewhere I LOVED growing up. I think Kaylee will definitely be my r...
-
Today was Kaylee and Troy's last day of school...they couldn't miss the last day - they had perfect attendance for the entire year. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment