I love this picture of the two little ones. I know they won't be this little for long, and I love how this picture demonstrates how little they are. I sometimes forget that Troy is still a "little" boy and expect him to be the "big" brother to the "little" sister. This is a sweet reminder that he is my sweet little two year old and she is my sweet little one year old.
This video crack me up. I asked Troy several times what his favorite gift was, each time I got a different answer. This video makes me laugh because he is wearing his helmet and superman cape and turns around to look at his toys as if to make an educated decision and he sees his cars, so he says that. It cracks me up. Other responses I got were the kitchen and train table.
No comments:
Post a Comment