Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning was very exciting with two little ones.  Troy came to sleep with us about 3:00 in the morning and then woke up about 7.  Brian went to wake up Kaylee.  Brian quickly read Luke 2.  I mean QUICKLY.  Troy could not sit still.  He was very interested in everything Santa brought. 





Santa brought Kaylee a kitchen with all the accessories. Troy loves playing with it too. He likes to coocoo (cook) for me and Brian and Kaylee. Santa brought Troy a train table and Troy has even cooked trains.





Max got a stocking full of goodies too.

 

Troy also got a football and has enjoyed playing "ballball."   


I do have a sweet story about Troy. The Sunday before Christmas, I took him to the Dollar Tree and told him he could pick out one toy to give Kaylee for Christmas.  We went to the toy isle, and he looked at the boy toys, and I told him no to those and we went a little ways to the girly toys.  He picked up a tiara and put it on his head and said "I get one of these for Kaylee Jane too".  So that is what he got Kaylee for Christmas.  She didn't get to enjoy it though...Brian stepped on it and broke it before she even got to wear it.  I can't imagine why it would get broken...look at this picture, do you think there is enough stuff on the floor?
 
 

We enjoyed opening gifts with each other.  Kaylee had a hard time staying focused on opening gifts, but Troy didn't.  They got books, game, cars, and so many fun things to play with.  Brian got me stuff to make stamped jewelry and I got him a miter saw. 


Troy also got flash cards in his stocking.  He has enjoyed playing memory and playing with the flashcards.


 
We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...