Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas at Pappi's

We celebrated Christmas with my dad the weekend before Christmas.  I picked Brian up from work and we drove up there stopping on the way for dinner.

Once we got there, we visited for a little bit and then went to bed.  We planned for Kaylee to sleep in the pack and play sinc she is such a good sleeper, and for Troy to sleep with us.  Well, we got Kaylee in the bed, and we went to bed, and five minutes later, Troy threw up all over the sheets.  Disgusting throw up, the smelly kind that also makes you gag.  UGH!  So we balled up the sheets and luckily dad has another bed in the same room, so we just all got in the other bed.  This commotion obviously woke Kaylee up, so I got up to hold her and everytime she would fall back to sleep and I would put her in the bed, she would wake up.  I was up and down all night...and did I mention Max?  We had to keep him on a leash because he is in love with any other dog (boy or girl dog), and he was very eager to get to my dad's dog.  The funny thing is that Troy probably got the best sleep of all of us.

The next morning John came up and we had Christmas together.  Dad gave me some beautiful pearls and gave the kids some fun toys..one being a pop up school bus and pop up fire truck.  They both love those toys very much.

Dad usually puts our gifts in a bag or in a box to go through...Troy loved playing with the empty box at the end.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...