Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Two week check up

Kaylee had her two week check up today. She weighed 7 pounds and 13.5 ounces so she is almost back up to her birth weight. The doctor said everything looks good. They pricked her heel to get blood samples, but other than that it was a smooth visit.


She is really a sweet baby. She likes to be held and I take advantage of that because I know how fast this time will go by. She does sleep well in her cradle at night going for anywhere from 3.5 - 5 hours at a time. Usually, we get up twice a night. Sometimes she rolls to her side and tries to sleep that way. She is still in newborn clothes and newborn diapers.

She is very good at going to the bathroom....I laugh because Troy has never peed or pooped on me...I have gotten hit twice from Kaylee...I thought girls were supposed to be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...