Sunday, October 2, 2011

Troy tailgating


We enjoyed tailgating this past weekend with the Bushes, the Seaburys and Leah. I also enjoyed seeing former students who go to Troy. Anna had "dibs" on Troy and did a great job of playing with him and taking care of him. She will be a GREAT babysitter! Cameron got snuggles from Troy too. He is eleven years old and loves babies, it's the sweetest thing. One of these pictures of from the FH summer party last summer.




Nothing is better than good weather, good friends, good food, football, and a Trojan win. I love spending Saturdays in Troy and I hope our kids grow up having good memories of these fun times.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...