Monday, September 5, 2011

Near the End


We are nearing the end of this pregnancy and getting really close to Kaylee being here. At my doctor's appointment Thursday, Kaylee's heart beat was 157. I am almost 3 cm dilated and 70% effaced. We set Friday, Sept 9, as the date for an inducement if I haven't had her by then.

It has been so much fun the past couple of days when strangers ask "when are you due" and I can say FRIDAY! The other fun part of this pregnancy has been when people ask me if this is my first and I say no, I have a one year old. The look on their face is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...