Monday, September 12, 2011

I can't believe we have 2 kids....2 babies!

After Kaylee got here and Troy came to visit, reality quickly hit...we have TWO KIDS! We have heard so many people say that they don't want a second child because they are afraid they won't be able to love the 2nd one enough...I NEVER had that fear. I've always wanted more than one child, and I never worried whether or not there would be enough love to go around. What I was not prepared for was how much more I would love both of them. I've loved Troy from the beginning...but something about seeing his little sister made me love both of them even more...it's very hard to explain.



I pray that the two of them will become great friends. I pray that as they grow up they will protect each other, and make great memories together. I pray that they have a relationship that no one understands but them.

Now that we've been home, Troy has adjusted very well. He looks at her and looks at us and looks at her. We are teaching him to be "gentle" and he is working on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...