Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sleeping through the night

First of all, I know we are so blessed.

Thursday, August 19, we put Troy in his crib as usual. He woke up about 3:00 as usual, but this night, I was exhausted, so I got up and put his passy in his mouth to see if I could buy me a few more minutes. He fell right back to sleep and slept until 5:15. The next night, the same thing happened, he fell right back to sleep. So now, it has been almost two weeks and Troy is sleeping in his bed until about 5:00am. I get up between 5:00 and 5:15 anyway, so if he is awake, I get him and put him in the bed with Brian, which Brian loves.

1 comment:

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...