Sunday, August 1, 2010

New Camper

Several years ago, Brian and I were in a marriage class at church and took an interest survey to see what activities we would enjoy doing together. We both marked camping. So we bought a tent and began camping. It is such a relaxing time for both of us. We talk, we read, we play cards, we grill out, we spend quality time together.

After several tent camping trips, Brian got the idea that I should ask my dad if we could borrow his camper. Dad then gave us his camper because he never used it. It was perfect for both of us. It had a bed and a couch, so we were set. It was easy for Brian to tow, and much easier than having to put up a tent. We thoroughly enjoyed having the Aliner and loved the conversations that sparked when people saw it.

Then Troy was born. Brian and I already have the itch to go camping and knew that the pack and play wouldn't fit in the Aliner. We began to casually look for campers to upgrade. We found a great deal on a 26 foot Jayco travel trailer. It is gorgeous. I love that it has a bathroom, so no more long walks to the bathroom in the middle of the night. It has a queen bed, and a sofa and dinette which both fold down for beds. It will be perfect for our little family. I can't wait to take Troy camping and begin those fun memories with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...