Friday, September 3, 2010

3 months



This has been a really good month. We are finally in a routine as far as nighttime and morning time goes. Brian and I make a good team. Troy is doing a great job at sleeping in his crib all night. We usually put him to bed around 8:30 or 9:00. Most nights I only have to get up once to put his passy in his mouth, and then he's fine. I get up between 5:00 and 5:15, so I just put him in bed with Brian then. I get myself ready and then Brian gets up at 6:00. He gets ready while I feed Troy. Brian usually changes and dresses Troy (which Brian says his is favorite thing to do all day) and I usually get the bottles ready. Brian fixes our lunches and helps me carry everything to the car and we leave at the same time. I am so blessed to have such a great husband who is so helpful.

Daycare is going well. The ladies tell me all the time what a good baby he is. I'm so grateful that they are taking care of him. He is taking his bottle well and eats a little over 4 ounces each feeding. I never thought I would be able to do it, but I'm keeping up with nursing, and that's going well.

Troy really is a happy baby. He is so much fun right now because you can talk to him and get him to smile. He LOVES being sung to, and Brian and I make up silly songs all the time. It doesn't matter to him what we sing, he just likes it when we sing. He smiles and smiles.

Things that I love about my baby this month:
I still love his pajamas. I'm not sure I'll ever quit loving the footed sleepers. I just love it. He is so cute.
I love how he giggles when you sing to him.
I love how his face lights up and how you can get him to smile by getting close to him.
I love how he relaxes in my arms.

He is still growing and now wears mostly 3 months. He is in a size 2 diaper already. Something new that he is started doing this month is sleeping on his side. I put him on his back, but it doesn't take long for him to end up laying on his side. He curls up that way and it's really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...