On Wednesday of this week, I planned to go to a county meeting with my school system. I even arranged for a sub and created lesson plans for my sub. I had planned on it all week so that I wouldn't forget. I was so proud of myself when I left school on time to get there. As I was pulling into the parking lot where the meeting was, I saw one of the people that I thought should be there leaving. I thought to myself, that's weird, why is she leaving? I parked the truck, and looked at my watch...it was the 18th. The meeting IS on the 25th. I was a week early! At this point, I wasn't sure if I secured my sub on the correct day or if I had secured her for that day. I had to call the school to check on that...I had arranged for her to come the 25th, so I had no sub. I had to rush back to school before my plan period was over.
I thought you were supposed to get your brain back after you had your child. I miss my organized, on top of it, pre-kid brain.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kaylee's Recitals
Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day. She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals. Her recital was dance and ...
-
Today was Kaylee and Troy's last day of school...they couldn't miss the last day - they had perfect attendance for the entire year. ...
-
Troy got to participate in his first field day. He ran in the 50 yard dash, participated in the balloon toss, the sponge soak line, and ...
-
What a fun day we had at Six Flags! I was so excited to take the kids somewhere I LOVED growing up. I think Kaylee will definitely be my r...
No comments:
Post a Comment