Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sleeping in his own crib

We have tried several times to get Troy to sleep in his own crib. My goal was to get him in his own crib by the time I started back to work. The times that we tried to get him to sleep in his bed, he either cried and we picked him up to put him back in his bassinet, or honestly, I just wasn't ready.

Well, Friday night, he successfully slept in his own crib...and not only that, he slept until 5:00 AM!! I was a nervous wreck all night waking up every hour staring at the video monitor hoping he would move. It is now Tuesday, and he has slept in his bed every night since Friday night. He's back to waking up at 3:00 am, but then after I feed him, I put him back in his bed and stays there until the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...