Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Visit with Santa

We took the kids to go see Santa at the mall.  They were very excited for a chance to get to tell Santa what they wanted.  Troy wants an Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage and Kaylee asked for a Barbie House.




After we saw Santa, we went into a few stores and they wanted to ride the escalator.  It cracked me up!  It was free entertainment for them.


We told them they could choose between riding the carosel or riding the train - the both were so excited to ride the train.





You'll notice, we all have on matching shirts.  I've been making a few shirts this season and made Troy the vintage truck shirt.  Brian mentioned he'd like to have one.  At first, I really thought he was joking and didn't make him one...then I realized he was being serious, so I made the entire family one because I knew it would be cute for Kaylee and Troy to match when they saw Santa and I just wanted one too.  Brian doesn't like wearning matching shirts.  In fact, if we both have on a Troy shirt and it's not game day, he will change.  This day though, Troy insisted that we all wear the matching shirts.  It was hilarious the number of comments we got that day - people would look at me, look at Brian, and smile and say, I like your shirts.  It was a fun day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...