We had lots of shapes to choose from and I love their concentraion on cutting the cookies just right. If you look closely at Troy, you can see his tongue sticking out when he's concentrating. It makes me smile, because I used to do the exact same thing - I used to get in "trouble" all the time for sticking my tongue out when I was dancing...I really had to work at smiling and not sticking my tongue out.
This might be one of my favorite pictures. Kaylee is my sweets loving girl. She had a very hard time of decorating the cookies and not eating the icing - well, I lied...she didn't have a hard time at all, because she didn't even try to not lick her fingers. What makes me smile though, is that I kept telling her to quit licking the knife and her fingers, so then she started trying to hide it from me. I told Brian what she was doing and he waited patiently to catch her sneaking a lick. Needless to say, we kept her cookies separate from the rest of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment