Friday, July 25, 2014

Peach Picking

One of my favorite things to do every summer is take the kids to pick peaches at Mountain View Orchards.  When I told Troy that we were going to pick peaches, he asked if he was going to get to ride the tractor, so he obviously remembered doing it before.  That's what I want, something that is a tradition every year. 

I was a little disappointed earlier in the summer because the friends we usually go to pick peaches with were going while we were in Vegas and we obviously couldn't go with them.  I asked a friend from work to go with me (her uncle actually owns Mountain View Orchards).  What's funny though is that when we got there, one of our small group friends was there.

I love how nice the family that owns the orchard is.  They really don't mind taking you out to pick.  The kids think it's fun to pick them from the tree. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...