We spent the 4th of July at home enjoying our pool. It's so nice on days like that to be able to walk on the back porch and jump in the pool. That night, we went to American Village to watch the fireworks. Troy kept saying all day that he had never seen fireworks (he had, he just couldn't remember). During the fireworks, Kaylee got bored pretty quick and lost interest in watching them. Troy loved them. He covered his ears during the show, but he kept saying, "wow", "that was a giant one", "pretty". I think he really liked them!
Monday, July 7, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kaylee's Recitals
Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day. She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals. Her recital was dance and ...
-
Today was Kaylee and Troy's last day of school...they couldn't miss the last day - they had perfect attendance for the entire year. ...
-
Troy got to participate in his first field day. He ran in the 50 yard dash, participated in the balloon toss, the sponge soak line, and ...
-
What a fun day we had at Six Flags! I was so excited to take the kids somewhere I LOVED growing up. I think Kaylee will definitely be my r...
No comments:
Post a Comment