The kids will only go to daycare once a week over the summer, and they both got moved up for the summer. This picture is from their last day before they moved up. Troy moved up to Mrs. Lorie's and Mrs. Kyla’s room. He was so excited to move up. The first day when I dropped him off, he did not even look back. He walked to the big kid room and never even said goodbye.
When I picked him up that afternoon, I asked him what he had done all day, and his response was, “a whole lot of crafts.” He also found out that starting the next day, the big kids would get to cross the street for lunch and Troy was one of the kids that would get to go.
The next morning when I was getting him dressed, I showed him a whale shirt to wear. He said he couldn’t wear that shirt because it wasn’t a crafting shirt. Then he said all his new friends would make fun of him wearing it when they crossed the street. So I asked which shirt he wanted to wear and he said his Mickey Mouse shirt. So apparently, it's cool to wear a Mickey Mouse shirt, but not a whale shirt. Go figure.

No comments:
Post a Comment