I can honestly say that Troy has loved playing t-ball. All season long, he asked, “is today baseball
day." There were several games that got rained out, and Troy would be so disappointed every time.
By the end of the season, he could hit the ball that was
thrown to him most of the time. The team
also improved. Most of the players could hit the ball when throw to them. The smart coaches came up
with a system of rotating them in the field.
They each stand at a cone and then move to the next cone with each
better – this way, they all get a chance at hopefully catching the ball. Kaylee was a handful at all the games. Fortunately, there was a little brother there
from daycare, and she played with him during lots of games.
Also, by the end of the season, Troy thought it was fun to slide at home and he did that almost every time he crossed home plate.
I love how he sticks his tongue out when he is concentrating. I used to do that when I was practicing my tap dancing, so I know he is really concentrating.
I know this is a lot of pictures, but looking at these pictures makes my heart full. The expression on his face of pure joy or concentration just shows me how much he loved playing. This was probably one of the best $100 we spent on him!
No comments:
Post a Comment