Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve Dinner

I love spending Christmas Eve at my mom's house. I know the kids are going to have wonderful memories of going. We enjoyed a yummy dinner and enjoyed spending time together. Mommaw spoiled the kids with a piano with a microphone. Kaylee sang the ABCs over and over and over. Troy got a drum set. He was nice enough to let us wait until we got home to set it up and since then, he has played over and over and over. In fact, the day after Christmas, as soon as Kaylee woke up from her nap, Troy runs through the house screaming, "sissy's awake, sissy's awake, where are my drum sticks?" Troy also got tracks for his hot wheels, and several hot wheel cars. Brian and I got a swing for outside and a flag for the front porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...