We enjoyed a nice morning at home on Christmas Eve. We made waffles and bacon. I thought that Kaylee would like the waffles dressed like Santa, but she wanted a plain one with syrup. When she was through eating that one, she wanted mine, but only ate the whipped cream off of it.We made cookies after breakfast. The kids thought it was fun to search through the cookie cutters. We made pumpkins, cars, and I was able to sneak a few trees and stockins in the mix.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kaylee's Recitals
Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day. She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals. Her recital was dance and ...
-
Today was Kaylee and Troy's last day of school...they couldn't miss the last day - they had perfect attendance for the entire year. ...
-
Troy got to participate in his first field day. He ran in the 50 yard dash, participated in the balloon toss, the sponge soak line, and ...
-
What a fun day we had at Six Flags! I was so excited to take the kids somewhere I LOVED growing up. I think Kaylee will definitely be my r...


No comments:
Post a Comment