Monday, December 30, 2013

Another blessed Christmas

One of the things I like to do after Christmas is to put all their toys in front of the tree and take a picture of them with it.  It's fun while their toys are still so big.  I honestly think the day after Christmas might have been just as much fun watching them play with their toys as Christmas day was.  They are at a fun age right now where they both really play with toys.  It's so fun to see how they interact with things.

Since Christmas, they have put on lots of concerts, played lots of puzzles, fed the babies multiple times (even Troy has fed the babies), and have had fun playing with each other.  I hope they have great memories of Christmas when they're older.  I hope that they cherish each tradition we do as a family like I cherish the traditions I had growing up.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...