Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Troy's 3rd Birthday Party

Troy loves firetrucks.  I have been asking him for a while what kind of party he wanted and I would name several options.  Almost every time, he would say "Firetrucks".  We narrowed it down to Firetrucks or Mickey Mouse and he said firetrucks, so that's what we went with.

We had a small family party.  I love decorating and party planning, so I had a fun time making things for the firetruck party, including the firetruck cake. 





Troy got lots of fun things; a firetruck, a teeter totter, a bike, money for his college fund, a race track, some puzzles, a Thomas the Train game, a tshirt, a plate with his name on it, and a baseball glove.  He has played with every toy almost every day.  I think his favorite though was the glove.  I asked him several times that afternoon what his favorite gift was and he would say either the firetruck or the glove.

He did not want to get his picture made for the family picture.  We opened gifts first and he only wanted to play with the glove.  He also wasn't interested in blowing out his candles. 

It was a great day and hearingTroy say he had fun at his party made it even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...