Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dentist

Kaylee had her first dentist appointment. Troy also had a regular scheduled appointment the same day. When we walked back, Troy started crying immediately. Luckily, the sweet dental assistants held Kaylee for me. They were going to clean Troy's teeth first since he was so upset and Kaylee was pretty content. I had to hold Troy's face, another assistant held his feet and they cleaned his teeth while he screamed and cried the entire time. Then Kaylee couldn't contain herself anymore and she started crying. When they finished with Troy, they took him to get his prize and luckily he let one of the assistants hold him and I was able to hold Kaylee while they cleaned her teeth. She cried the entire time.

The dentist said both of their mouths look good and we will go back in December. I told Brian it was his turn to take them next time.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...