The kids will only be going to daycare one day a week during the summer, so these pictures were their last regular day.
I think the kids are so fortunate to have such great teachers that I know love them. Troy's teacher is Miss Megan. She is actually one of my former students. Troy loves her. When we pray at night, he always prays for Miss Megan. He has also been known to call me Miss Megan sometimes. At one point, when I would ask him what his favorite song is, he would say "Megan's song." I did ask her one time what "Megan's song" was and she said she didn't know that she sings all the time. She has done a great job of potty training him at school and I'm so grateful for her. I don't know if Troy will move up in the fall or not.
Kaylee's teacher is Mrs. Janet. Mrs. Janet was also Troy's teacher. She has been so sweet to both of my children and I'm so glad that they both got to be in her class. Kaylee is so sweet when I pick her up in the afternoons. She walks down the hall so independently and makes sure she tells everyone bye and blows them kisses. Her last regular day, she did move up to Miss Megan's class (a different Miss Megan).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kaylee's Recitals
Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day. She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals. Her recital was dance and ...
-
Today was Kaylee and Troy's last day of school...they couldn't miss the last day - they had perfect attendance for the entire year. ...
-
Troy got to participate in his first field day. He ran in the 50 yard dash, participated in the balloon toss, the sponge soak line, and ...
-
What a fun day we had at Six Flags! I was so excited to take the kids somewhere I LOVED growing up. I think Kaylee will definitely be my r...


No comments:
Post a Comment