The days are long, but the years are short. There are so many times that I try to be specifically aware of how fast the kids are growing and how quickly they're not going to be little anymore.
A lot of times when we get home for the day, the kids will ask, "Can we run?" That means that they want me to let them out at the end of the driveway and they will run to the house trying to beat me. I drive extra slow and let them win.
Most days though, Kaylee gets sidetracked picking the flowers. She will start running and then she stops quickly to pick a few flowers, then runs a little bit and picks more. I couldn't help but slow down and enjoy the moment of her picking flowers. She is my beautiful little girl who is so full of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment