When we got there, we rode The Great Movie Ride and then Star Tours. We watched the Disney Junior Live on Stage Show (which I thought was super cute).
We ate lunch at one of the eateries and I think Kaylee loved the cupcake.
After lunch, we rode the Tower of Terror. We might have helped Kaylee get a little taller so that she could ride. The workers debated it for several minutes. The problem is that Kaylee didn't understand how to stand up tall. She would hold her shoulders up instead of holding her head up. Several rides required 40" or taller. Kaylee is probably 39.75" She was able to ride some of those (Test track and Splash Mountain), but was turned down at others (Big Thunder Mountain). After much debate, they let her through the line.
I was a little worried about this ride because I had never rode it either, so I didn't know what to expect. I just knew it was like a free fall type ride. I love thrill rides, and this was an awesome ride! It drops and goes up and down several times, which I was not expecting. Both kids loved it and talked about how it went up and down, up and down.
We also watched the Frozen sing along show, the Indiana Jones Stunt show and the cars stunt show. Troy said the cars stunt show was his favorite. He loved the car that jumped through fire. Kaylee was able to take a nap during the Muppets 3D show (which was also during a rain storm so it was perfect).
At the end of the day, we went and told Mickey goodbye and then we ended our day at the Toy Story Mania ride and then made our way back to the hotel.

No comments:
Post a Comment