Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Disney Day 5 - Magic Kingdom again

On Thursday, we made sure we were at the park again for the opening.  That really is the way to do it.   Not only do you get to see the opening show, the crowd isn't that bad in the morning.






There were two things that I really wanted to make sure that we did.  The first one was Enchanted Tales with Belle, and the second one was Ariel's ride.  We went to what we thought was Enchanted Tales with Belle and someone was standing there an took Brian's name.  Since we didn't know what it was, he gave it to her...she said they didn't have any openings to check back at 10.  I was confused.  So I looked and realized we were at Be our Guest restaurant, not Enchanted Tales with Belle.  So, we went to the right place.

Not knowing at all what this attraction was, I am so glad now that we went there first.  There were not many people "in line" at all.  They took us in Belle's cottage and basically, it's an interactive show with Belle.  They pick characters to help put on a "surprise" for Belle.  Since there were not many people in our group (not even 20 when it holds 47), Troy was picked as the Beast and Kaylee was chosen to be Chip.

This was my favorite attraction of the entire trip.  Watching Troy be the Beast was adorable.  He played the part perfectly.  When it was time for him to "roar", he did so and did it great.  He also go to dance with Belle at the end and she kissed him on the cheek.  He says, "I did not like that part."  However, seeing the smile on his face while he was dancing with her was precious.


























Because we had done so much at Magic Kingdom on Sunday, we were able to go a little slower on Thursday.  We got to watch the show on the castle stage.  We also went and saw the characters at Pete's Silly Sideshow.  I love how they have such personalities.  Daisy Duck was adorable posing for pictures.





















We had lunch reservations at Be Our Guest restaurant.  This was my favorite quick service meal.  I ordered our meals ahead of time which made things easy.  When we got to our seat, the hostess showed Troy and Kaylee how to make napkin roses.  The restaurant was adorable and the food was delicious.







After lunch, Brian, Kaylee and I rode the mine train again.  Troy didn't want to ride it again.  Since we had extra fast passes, Brian and Kaylee got to ride it again.  Then Brian, Troy & I got to ride Big Thunder Mountain (Kaylee wasn't tall enough) and with the two extra fast passes, Brian & Troy rode it again.  Then we got to watch the parade.  Kaylee slept through the parade.




















After the parade, we rode Splash Mountain.  Then, we did some more walking around and Troy fell asleep so we took Kaylee to see Tinkerbell.  I love how excited Kaylee got every time she saw a character.





I asked Troy if there was a ride that he could ride one more time, what would he want to ride?  He said the cars, so we rode that again and that was our last ride at Magic Kingdom.  After some more walking around and shopping, we found a spot for the night parade.  We had heard to get there an hour early to find a good spot.  We wound up getting there two hours early and found a good spot to rest and eat dinner.   The night parade was beautiful.  After the parade, there was a castle light show and then the fireworks.















This was one of the longest days of the trip, but probably my favorite day!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...