Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Dinner at Chef Mickeys

Our first character meal was at Chef Mickey's Sunday night.  I really wasn't sure how the kids would be when they saw the characters.  Would they hug them?  Would they want to see them?  Would they want their autographs?  I didn't really know what to expect.  Well, I think it's needless to say that they LOVED them.  Troy kept saying he didn't know they would be so soft.  Every time a character came near, they would both get so excited and wanted to make sure they had their page ready for them to sign.  They let me take pictures most of the time and thought it was so fun to talk to them.




























2 comments:

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...