We had Thanskgiving at our house this year. We had a delicious lunch. Brian fried a turkey and my mom, Brian's mom, and I made the sides. We had way too much food, but it was yummy. I even used the fine china! I tried to get in the Thanksgiving spirit and made the burlap banner on the wall too.
At one point after dinner, we realized it was extremely quiet. I went looking for Troy and he was in his room playing by himself. He had pulled almost all his books off his shelf.
Since Troy has started talking more, it can be frustrating when you can't understand what he's saying. He was very specifically saying something, and we finally realized he was saying that he wanted to go home with Grandma. So Brian put his carseat in his mom's car and Troy went home with her for the afternoon. That was the first time he has ever done anything like that.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment