This particular trip, we went with Angie and her kids. I have had a blast this summer getting to do things with her during the week.
Monday, July 30, 2012
Mountain View Orchards
I love how everyone in Chilton County knows everyone in Chilton County. It absolutely cracks me up. This was my second trip to Mountain View Orchards this summer. The owners are the uncle to a girl that I work with and his wife's sister is the best friend of a girl I go to church with. Did you follow that? I told you everyone in Chilton County knows everyone else. I am sure there are more connections that I'm not even naming. The point is though, I love supporting small town businesses and their peaches and apples are awesome and affordable. They are also very friendly and helpful. Both times that I have gone, he has taken time with my kids and either helped Troy pick the fruit, or has held Kaylee so that I could help him pick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kaylee's Recitals
Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day. She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals. Her recital was dance and ...
-
Today was Kaylee and Troy's last day of school...they couldn't miss the last day - they had perfect attendance for the entire year. ...
-
Troy got to participate in his first field day. He ran in the 50 yard dash, participated in the balloon toss, the sponge soak line, and ...
-
What a fun day we had at Six Flags! I was so excited to take the kids somewhere I LOVED growing up. I think Kaylee will definitely be my r...
No comments:
Post a Comment