Thursday, August 9, 2012

Kaylee - 11 months

Kaylee Jane is such a cutie, I can't believe she is almost one.  She really is a happy, content little baby.  Even though she doesn't always show it with a smile, she really is happy.

She started daycare full time again on Aug 1.  I timed it just right and she was able to nurse right up to 11 months.  She started formula on Aug 7.  I am so proud that I was able to nurse her that long, I would have never thought I could do it.  She is doing great at eating table food and baby food too.

Bedtime and naptime are still so easy with her.  We just lay her in her bed and she will fall right to sleep. 

During awake time though, she is a busy little bee.  She is a speed crawler and will get into anything.  Diaper changes are impossible.  If you're not quick, she will get away. 

Her facial expressions are adorable.  If you hurt her feelings, she will let you know.

She loves to stand up on her own now.  She still isn't taking steps, but she is constantly pulling up on the furniture.

Things I love about my baby this month:
  • I love how she loves to play with Troy.
  • I love her little giggles.
  • I love how she surprises me with words she will say, mamma, dada, bye, diaper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...