She loves bath time and watching her laugh in the bath is so much fun.
She is still a good eater and I'm so thankful. She still nurses 4 or 5 times a day and eats homemade baby food at regular meal times. I've also given her rice, macaroni and cheese and she LOVES pancakes. I think she would try anything I would give her. She crawls all over the house and will eat anything off the floor too, including dog food. She also crawls the "normal" way and it's so cute to watch her try to crawl in a dress.
She loves to stand holding my hands. She hasn't taken any steps yet, but loves to bounce when she is standing, so her legs are getting strong.
Bedtime and naptime is so easy with her. She will barely cry and I'll put her in her crib and she rolls over and goes to sleep without any fuss. The bad thing about that is that you don't get any cuddles at bedtime, she wants to go straight to bed. She makes up for it later though and gives lots of sweet cuddles when she is awake and happy.
Things I love about my baby this month:
I love how her hair sticks up in the back all the time.
I love how she sticks her tongue out all the time.
I love her beautiful eye lashes.
No comments:
Post a Comment