Thursday, June 2, 2011

Twelve Months


I can't believe Troy is one year old! My goodness, this year FLEW by. It's hard to believe this time last year, he was just a tiny baby. It makes me a little teary eyed to look at the pictures this year and to see all the changes. He has such a personality now. It has truly been a pleasure to watch him grow. He is so fun and has such a sweet disposition.

As you can read in earlier posts, he really started trying to walk this month. He is so cute and gets so proud of himself when he makes it a couple of steps. Sometimes he gets so excited that he only makes it one or two steps, but sometimes, he gets nine or ten steps.

He has four front top teeth and four front bottom teeth and two teeth in the back on the bottom. He is still a good eater. It cracks me up because daycare was feeding him bologna sandwiches, and he loved them. He loves fish sticks right now too.

Diaper changes are still COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE. It takes both me and Brian to change a diaper. The boy is on the move constantly.

Things I love about my baby this month.
I love how he walks to me and smiles because he is so proud of himself.
I love the hugs I get when he finishes walking.
I love his giggles.

Don't get me wrong, he does cry sometimes....but even his cries make you smile.


Happy Birthday Baby Troy! We Love You!

1 comment:

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...