Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Brian and I went camping for Memorial Day weekend on Lake Lanier and had a great time. When we got to the campground, the spot we had reserved was VERY difficult to back into. Fortunately, there were three other men there to help Brian get into the spot. I don't know if I could have helped him. Brian did a great job.

We had a great view of the lake. Troy really enjoyed eating rocks and dirt. We gave him a wagon for his birthday (gave it to him a little early so he could take it camping) and he LOVED wagon rides. I think we went on at least three a day if not more.



Sunday, we spent the day with my brother, John. Troy got to experience his first boat ride. He really didn't have a reaction to it one way or the other. He was very relaxed and calm. He did play in the lake at John's house and was having fun until a big wave hit him. His favorite thing though was to ride the kayak as his Uncle John pushed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...