Friday, December 10, 2010

Visit with Santa

Brian and I took Troy to see Santa at the mall. I had not dressed Troy in his outfit just in case he made a mess of himself before we got there. When we got in line, Brian picked Troy up and whew, a little boy really stunk...so we had to get out of line and change him. That was an event in itself trying to make sure that he didn't get his feet dirty.

Troy would not look at the camera, but he didn't scream. Santa didn't say anything to him at all. I felt like if Santa had talked to him, Troy would have looked at him. We didn't buy the pictures at the mall, this is a picture I took.



Santa also came to see Troy at daycare. They took some really cute pictures of Troy and Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...