Thursday, December 16, 2010
Croup
Monday night, Troy was extremely unhappy all night. You could tell that he did not feel well. We were up and down with him from 9-11:30 and Brian finally just got up with him around midnight. He noticed that he was having a hard time breathing. I got up then too and we debated what to do. I finally called the nurse and she listened to him breahe over the phone and suggest that we go ahead and take him to the emergency room...so at 1:30, we drove to Children's Hospital downtown. They were extremely nice. Several nurses listened to him and the doctor finally decided he had croup. We got home around 4:00 am. Brian stayed home with him the next day while I went to work. I somehow managed to function at work with 2 hours of sleep. Oh the realities of parenthood!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kaylee's Recitals
Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day. She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals. Her recital was dance and ...
-
Today was Kaylee and Troy's last day of school...they couldn't miss the last day - they had perfect attendance for the entire year. ...
-
Troy got to participate in his first field day. He ran in the 50 yard dash, participated in the balloon toss, the sponge soak line, and ...
-
What a fun day we had at Six Flags! I was so excited to take the kids somewhere I LOVED growing up. I think Kaylee will definitely be my r...
No comments:
Post a Comment